[Mapserver-users] Error 414 (Request-URI Too Long) on IIS

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Apr 9 12:36:22 EDT 2003

Folks -

Please do not confuse various BROWSER URL limits with the SERVER issue being discussed.  You don't say which version of IIS you're using, but in IIS 5.0 the default maximum URL size is 128 KB.  You're not really creating a 128 KB URL, are you?

How long is the URL you're using?  Is it defective in any way?

	- Ed