[Mapserver-users] MapServer 3.7 and STYLE

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Wed Apr 9 19:26:40 EDT 2003

I can't answer your question, but will add one of my own.
Do these new style objects get reflected as OGC styles in WMS as well?

|---------+--------------------------------------->
|         |           Kibets Alexander            |
|         |           <kibez at gilan.uar.net>       |
|         |           Sent by:                    |
|         |           mapserver-users-admin at lists.|
|         |           gis.umn.edu                 |
|         |                                       |
|         |                                       |
|         |           04/04/2003 11:42 AM         |
|         |           Please respond to Kibets    |
|         |           Alexander                   |
|         |                                       |
|---------+--------------------------------------->
  |       To:       mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu                                                                            |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Fax to:                                                                                                                |
  |       Subject:  [Mapserver-users] MapServer 3.7 and STYLE                                                                    |

In " MapServer 3.7 Migration Guide " (
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MigrationGuide) it is written:
"
......... Although most stylistic CLASS options will still work for
backward compatibility, their use is deprecated in favor of the new STYLE
object. Users are encouraged to use the new syntax. "

Where it is possible to read about rules of use STYLE in CLASS?
There is an example of a map-file for version MapServer 3.7 with use of new
variables and parameters?