[Mapserver-users] User control

Eduardo Spremolla edspremolla at Antel.com.uy
Thu Apr 10 11:53:45 EDT 2003

I have do it before with the Apache redirect module.

you set up a second url for /cgi-bin/ lets sai /cgi-priv/  and set basic
auth in it.

then you use redirect to find the name of the non public layers and
redirect the recuest to /cgi-priv/.

you can use wild chard in the redirect expression, it is way to cool.

LALO