[Mapserver-users] Mapserver connectivity with Java/Perl

Joe Bussell joe at otsys.com
Mon Apr 14 12:30:06 EDT 2003

Greetings,
    I have not had occasion to review the updates to ArcIMS.  The
comparison that I made was done well over a year ago.  We have had
excellent results from Mapserver in our TrafficDodger site and see no
reason to consider change.

    It is my belief that folks use PostGIS regularly with Mapserver.
Our usage of databases is limited to user and session information.
There are examples and numerous discussions on the mailing list archive.

Cordially,

Joe Bussell
www.trafficdodger.com