[Mapserver-users] Phpmapscript as CGI Module

Jaroslaw Kowalczyk karas1974 at wp.pl
Wed Apr 16 06:23:33 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have had similar problems. Of course you have to properly edit httpd.conf
to get PHP working as CGI, not as Apache DSO module. But you also have to
use right version of mapscript. I have installed older one, and received
error message that PHP cannot work as a FCGI. But it is enough to download
mapserver-3.6.4-win32-php4.3.0-libwww.zip, and everything will work
smoothly.

You can also find some additional information in archives about this
problem. Example:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0303/msg00765.html

Good luck,
Jaroslaw Kowalczyk