[Mapserver-users] PHP-Mapscript with Tomcat

Carsten Heidmann heidmann at Hamburg.BAW.DE
Wed Apr 16 09:23:54 EDT 2003

Dipl. Geogr. Carsten Heidmann   Bundesanstalt fuer Wasserbau
Tel.: 040.81908.345             - Aussenstelle Kueste -
Fax: 040.81908.373              Wedeler Landstrasse 157
heidmann at hamburg.baw.de         DE - 22559 Hamburg
http://nokis.baw.de/            http://www.hamburg.baw.de/