[Mapserver-users] esri ascii file support

Gautam Kumar gautamleam at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 16:30:43 EDT 2003

--0-2128452246-1050525043=:57400

I needed to get mapserver to read and display esri ascii files (.asc), and I was wondering how this was done? I had installed gdal 1.1.8 as well because i read that was needed for ascii files but when i tried to configure mapserver to recognize that (./configure --with-gdal), and then ran make, it spat back (make: Nothing to be done for `all'.) I'm not sure what that was all about either. If anyone can help me with either of these two problems, that would be very appreciated. Thanks.