[Mapserver-users] Trouble accessing file in remote storage.

Erich Hennig ehennig at i3.com
Fri Apr 11 14:19:12 EDT 2003

I have a mapserver app running under IIS5.0.  I am trying to open a file
located on a remote host by using an open function and providing a path name
as the argument.  As I have IIS locked down as tight as I can, I cannot
access files outside of my wwwroot directory.

Is there any way to access these files through a virtual directory path, or
is there a method where I can pass a URL to mapserver?

Thanks-

Erich Hennig