[Mapserver-users] select region

Gautam Kumar gautamleam at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 16:24:18 EDT 2003

--0-421051847-1050956658=:44489

I needed to create a map where a list of regions could be selected and once they are selected, the map would zoom into that region automatically (similar to the canada atlas website where you can zoom into a certain city or territory). I tried to figure out how this was done but I couldn't quite understand. If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know. Any help is appreciated. Thanks-Gautam Kumar