[Mapserver-users] zoom using ROSA

Hurtubise, Yvette Hurtubise at chilliwack.com
Tue Apr 22 18:29:33 EDT 2003

I'm still new with MapServer, only started using it a couple weeks ago.
I have downloaded ROSA and worked code from the example into my html file
My problem is when I click on the zoom button, i can draw the rectange around the area that I would like to zoom into but nothing happens

Here is a little bit of my code...

<!-- Zoom In -->
<PARAM name="TB_BUT_zoomin_IMG" value="/chilliwack/rosa/userdoc/images/icon_zoomin_1.gif">
<PARAM name="TB_BUT_zoomin_IMG_PR" value="/chilliwack/rosa/userdoc/images/icon_zoomin_2.gif">
<PARAM name="TB_BUT_zoomin_CURSOR_TYPE" value="CROSSHAIR">
<PARAM name="TB_BUT_zoomin_INPUT" value="auto_rect">
<PARAM name="TB_BUT_zoomin_NAME" value="zoomdir">
<PARAM name="TB_BUT_zoomin_VALUE" value="1">
<PARAM name="TB_BUT_zoomin_HINT" value="Zoom In">

would anyone be able to tell me something that I might be missing or something I'm doing wrong

Thanks,
Yvette