AW: [Mapserver-users] jpeg output

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Apr 23 12:00:27 EDT 2003

Hi There,

 There was some issues with conflicting jpeg libraries used in the build of
gd/mapserver/gdal. I have rebuild a new 3.6.6-dev version which load properly a
jpeg file and save properly to a jpeg output. The new zip is at :

http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/mapserver-3.6.6-dev-win32-php4.3.0-libwww.zip

Later,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst