[Mapserver-users] Road symbols

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Wed Apr 23 14:57:58 EDT 2003

Several months ago, I created a page on the MapServer Wiki to serve as a symbol repository and a place to list 'tips and tricks' for complex symbols.

You can find it at: http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SymbolExamples

No one else has actually posted any symbols on the page, but feel free once you get a working example of your highway symbol.

David.

David J. Fawcett
GIS / Databases

MN Office of Environmental Assistance