[Mapserver-users] Can't change map file parameters via a URL by Mapserver 3.7

Jan Hartmann jhart at frw.uva.nl
Thu Apr 24 06:03:15 EDT 2003

There is a new security mechanism in 3.7 by which scripted access to map
data has to be explicitly allowed. See the Wiki page
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MigrationGuide) for more
information (look for the word DATAPATTERN).

Jan

For the reasons behind this, se a posting on the mapserver-dev list: