[Mapserver-users] 3.7 classes guide? was: queryByRect of a PostGIS layer

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Apr 24 15:57:47 EDT 2003

Charlton Purvis wrote:

> Thanks, Daniel.  I'll keep stumbling along now that I've gotten past
> that error.  But where in the world is the 3.7 equivalent of
> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc/phpmapscript-class-guide.html?  I have
> been relying on that for my classes guide not knowing it was for 3.6.

I don't think the online docs are updated.  The best reference for PHP
MapScript is always the README that comes with the source in
mapserver/mapscript/php3/README.
There is a copy automatically updated every morning at
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/mapserver-3.7-dev-PHP-MAPSCRIPT-README.txt

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca