[Mapserver-users] which ./configure options needed?

Benjamin Thelen benjamin.thelen at ccgis.de
Fri Apr 25 11:01:26 EDT 2003

Hi again,

I could find out with which options php was compiled:

./configure' '--with-apxs=/usr/local/sbin/apxs'
'--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/etc' '--enable-versioning'
'--with-regex=system' '--without-gd' '--without-mysql'
'--with-gd=/usr/local' '--enable-gd-native-ttf'
'--with-freetype-dir=/usr/local' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local'
'--with-png-dir=/usr/local' '--with-zlib' '--with-pdflib=/usr/local'
'--with-zlib-dir=/usr' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local'
'--with-png-dir=/usr/local' '--with-tiff-dir=/usr/local'
'--with-mysql=/usr/local' '--with-pgsql=/usr/local' '--with-dbase'
'--with-expat-dir=/usr/local' '--with-dom=/usr/local' '--prefix=/usr/local'
'i386-portbld-freebsd4.7'

So, as you can see, it was compiled with regex=system.
What can I do now??

Ben