[Mapserver-users] php mapscript installation problem

Paul Spencer spencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Apr 25 13:07:58 EDT 2003

Hi,

you will receive this error message when the php_mapscript dll cannot be
loaded because of a missing dependency.  You can find out what
dependencies are missing by using depends.exe which, if you don't have
it on your machine by default (it is on winXP by default, not sure about
2000), you can get it from www.dependencywalker.com.  Run the
application and open php_mapscript_36.dll, it will tell you exactly what
is missing.  The files that it says are missing are all dll files that
need to be in the path somewhere, normally c:\winnt\system32.

Cheers,

Paul