[Mapserver-users] PostGis problem: postgres 7.3.2 + postgis 7.5

zaltand@iol.it zaltand at iol.it
Sat Apr 26 12:46:26 EDT 2003

Hello all,

I've a problem with my map application:

Mapserver display maps correctly but,
when I retrive data after a query, when I call the method objShape->getShape(tileindex,shapeindex)
I've an error: "Assertion failed, Could not set shape values: 0, 0", the parameters are correct but the function block the execution of the script and doesn't retrive any shape!!
I work with mapserver 3.6.5 and PHPMapscript, postgresql 7.3.2 and postgis 7.5.

The same code with Postgres 7.2.3 + postgis 7.3 works correctly!!
Is there any solution??

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english!!

Andrea