[Mapserver-users] Using Mapserver with other CGI programs

Gautam Kumar gautamleam at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 16:02:02 EDT 2003

--0-279509378-1051732922=:95647

I was interested in using other features on the same page as my map such as displaying graphs or charts for a certain area, but i'm not sure how to go about doing this. Does anyone know how to use other cgi programs perhaps called by mapserver? Would I be able to change the DATA for a layer to a url instead of a shapefile or raster file? Or is there any way to display little graphs instead of labels for certain areas (i.e. labeling counties with graphs or charts instead of with text) right on top of the map? Thanks very much.-Gautam Kumar