[Mapserver-users] Problem w/ 8-bit TIF & Mapserver 3.3

mp28 at humboldt.edu mp28 at humboldt.edu
Wed Aug 6 13:34:45 EDT 2003

  Eureka! We found it.... the tiff did indeed need to be converted to
indexed color. That was the only problem. And (thankfully) I see that
Photoshop has a batch option which will help with the ~340 other images.
Thanks for all of your help!

Matthew Perry
Humboldt State University
Environmental and Natural Resource Sciences
mp28 at humboldt.edu
http://ktrin.cnrs.humboldt.edu