[Mapserver-users] any arcview or arcgis tool

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Tue Aug 12 02:50:44 EDT 2003

Dear Ercan,

there is only a free version of AveiN! - you may order the manual for a
small fee, not covering 1% of the costs consumed by making the manual....
Btw, in the moment we think about releasing AveiN! as OSS ;-), but first
of all, I have to clean my code.

To your problem:
Can you give me some more info on your error. I can point you to the
right direction. I think one of your configure files (*.map or *.set)
seems not OK.

Regards,
Till