[Mapserver-users] saveImage --> save in 4.0

Sean Gillies sgillies at frii.com
Wed Aug 13 14:26:27 EDT 2003

Drew, my response is at the bottom:

On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 12:10  PM, Simpson, Andrew wrote:

> I got it almost working, but having trouble with the setOption() being
> unblessed.
>
> Not that important right now, so will wait for the mapscript
> documentation
> instead of guessing and snooping the source.
>
> Thanks for your response,
> Drew.

Drew,

Please consider reporting the issue with setOption to the MapServer
Bugzilla http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/bugs.  Make sure to note that
it's a 4.0 bug.  Hopefully other Perl MapScript users can help confirm
the issue.  It's working for me (Python) and we could get it fixed
in a 4.0.1 release.

cheers,
Sean

--