[Mapserver-users] shorter URLs??

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Aug 24 21:40:20 EDT 2003

OK... So I'd create a CurrentWx.php with the "standard" layers and
extents, and the fully qualified URL within the php file?

It's been a rough week and weekend.  I'm sorry if I'm really behind the
class curve!

Thanks!
gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173