[Mapserver-users] XP / TrueType Fonts

robert fritz robert-fritz at web.de
Mon Dec 1 10:49:15 EST 2003

Hello,

i moved a mapserver project from a W2K to a WinXP Pro. Now I get the error message "msGetLabelSize(): TrueType Font Error Couldnot find/open font".
I adapted the font-path (C:\windows\fonts\), i copied the font in an new directory, i took the font from the W2K PC - but  every time I get the error message.
What is going wrong?  The path is correct. What is the difference between W2K - XP Pro?
I use mapserv 4.

Thank you,
Robert

my font.txt:
arial C:\windows\Fonts\arial.ttf

my map-file:
Fontset "D:\mapserver\sub\l2\mapserver\font.txt"
   label
     	type truetype
     	font "arial"
     	size 12