[Mapserver-users] querybyattributes problems

BAUD remi remi.baud at eivd.ch
Mon Dec 1 13:34:16 EST 2003

Hi the list.

I've done a function that uses querybyattribute. The goal is to enter a number of parcel and then to zoom in to it.
I've seen many samples in the list, but i got a little problem:

When I use for the first time this function with a number, all work very good. When I use it a second time with another number, querybyattribut warns that he founds no objects. Thats false, I'm sure that they exist.

If I search the parcel 200 for example, mapserver zooms to it. After doing some pan or unzoom .. etc, I  retry my function with the same parcel (200), no problem. I got only problems with other numbers.

Do someone knows something about this problem?
cheers
Remi