[Mapserver-users] maLoadMap msAddImageSymbol

g.zanetti g.zanetti at email.it
Tue Dec 2 05:42:14 EST 2003

Hallo, I've tried to install the Demo software, but it give me this error:

msLoadMap(): General error message. Undefined overlay symbol
"/symbols/ushwy.gif" in class 0, style 0 of layer ctyrdln3_anno.
msAddImageSymbol(): Unable to access file. Error opening image file
/symbols/ushwy.gif.

The .gif file is changed rispect the original cause I thought that was an error
in that file (named ctyhwy.gif)

I've already read the archive of the mailing list, and I've found a problem like
mine, but without answer.

Can someone help me?

Sponsor:
Amanti del digitale è arrivato il prodotto che aspettavate! Per ricevere i fax sul PC!
Scoprite come cliccando qui
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1567&d=2-12