[Mapserver-users] Where can I download Win32 Binaries for PostgreSQL + PostGIS

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Tue Dec 2 11:26:57 EST 2003

Not quite true, Bart.  If you read on the postgresql site, you'll see a
bunch of talk a year or so ago, about a win32 version.  You may find that
the links they reference there are dead, but I know several folks grabbed
it and we were testing this windows beta version with postgis support.  It
appears that support was completely dropped however and it was not upgraded
at all.  That said, you probably can't get the files off the internet, but
you may be able to beg a copy from someone who did some beta testing.

Tyler

             bartvde at xs4all.nl
             Sent by:
             mapserver-users-a                                          To
             dmin at lists.gis.um         e_talis at yahoo.com
             n.edu                                                      cc
                                       mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu
                                                                    Fax to
             12/02/2003 01:23
                                       Re: [Mapserver-users] Where can I
                                       download Win32 Binaries for
                                       PostgreSQL + PostGIS

Hi,

there are no binaries for Windows.

You need to install them through Cygwin.

See:

http://postgis.refractions.net/windows/WindowsHowTo.html

Best regards,
Bart