[Mapserver-users] gif and png

Stephen Clark stephen.clark at focus.ca
Thu Dec 4 14:05:37 EST 2003

the file sthwy.png should be in the following location:

 /usr/local/http/htdocs/itasca/symbols/sthwy.png

Also check to make sure that the "symbols" directory is accessible fro your
webserver?  e.g, Apache ??

Also check to make sure that the "tmp" directory is also in a writable
directory and accessible from the web server.