[Mapserver-users] RE: Topozone in the news ..

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Tue Dec 9 10:23:19 EST 2003

First, allow me to say thanks to the developers for making all this
possible and Ed for the work in orchestrating the agreement with the
USGS - nice Christmas present.

As far as the National Map is concerned, how would one go about
registering & does the USGS have any interest in partnering with
agancies smaller than the state level?

Lowell

The following message was sent by "Lowther, David W" <dlowther at ou.edu>
on Tue, 9 Dec 2003 08:15:54 -0600.