[Mapserver-users] colouring problems

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 9 15:39:52 EST 2003

Hi Frank,

the strange thing is that I also had this problem when cascading images
coming from ArcIMS.

We tried both PNG 8 bit and PNG 24 bit output from ArcIMS, and png24
output in Mapserver. Then also these problems arose.

In that case (png24 output in Mapserver), Mapserver could not run out of
colours could it?

There is no way to define a colour table in the map file for example?

Best regards,
Bart