[Mapserver-users] getNumeric(): Incorrect data type.

g.zanetti g.zanetti at email.it
Thu Dec 11 06:35:07 EST 2003

Thanks for the help with tutorial.
I've met this errror

 getNumeric(): Incorrect data type.

when I call mapserv from my initial page. I also can't see any image in this
page (there's only a black square that give me the coordinates where I
clicked...). The comand where I call the image is:

<INPUT NAME="img" TYPE="image" SRC="......image URL....." width=600 height=600
border=0>

The tutorial don't give me more information about how this parameter is
used.....it say that is the path of image....I've try with image .shp .shx and
also with .gif and .png....

somebody know where is the error?

Sponsor:
Amanti del digitale è arrivato il prodotto che aspettavate! Per ricevere i fax sul PC!
Scoprite come cliccando qui
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1567&d=11-12