[Mapserver-users] layer not drawn in utm projection

Debbie Pagurek pagurekd at agr.gc.ca
Thu Dec 11 10:31:36 EST 2003

--=_CE9024CC.204102DA

Please post your mapfile to the list so we can try to see where the
problem might be.

D. Pagurek

>>> "niklas w=F6rmann" <nwoe at privat.utfors.se> 12/11/03 10:07AM >>>
Hi!
i think i have found a bug.

i have my mapfile set up so it will render an ocean rectangle as a
bottom
layer, and then the land layers on top of this.
( i know, you can use imagecolor for this too, but for various reasons i
need the rectangle to be there)

the layer shows up fine when using proj=3Dlatlong
but will not show up when using UTM.
i have tried outputting both jpg and swf, and neither one shows the
ocean
rectangle when using proj=3Dutm.

regards
niklas woermann

--=_CE9024CC.204102DA

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 10pt Arial; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px">
<DIV>Please post your mapfile&nbsp;to the list so we can try to see where the
problem might be.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>D. Pagurek</DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; "niklas wörmann" &lt;nwoe at privat.utfors.se&gt;
12/11/03 10:07AM &gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>Hi!<BR>i think i have found a bug.<BR><BR>i
have my mapfile set up so it will render an ocean rectangle as a
bottom<BR>layer, and then the land layers on top of this.<BR>( i know, you can
use imagecolor for this too, but for various reasons i<BR>need the rectangle to
be there)<BR><BR>the layer shows up fine when using proj=latlong<BR>but will not
show up when using UTM.<BR>i have tried outputting both jpg and swf, and neither
one shows the ocean<BR>rectangle when using
proj=utm.<BR><BR><BR>regards<BR>niklas
woermann<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>_______________________________________________<BR>Mapserver-users