[Mapserver-users] layer not drawn in utm projection

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Thu Dec 11 10:55:05 EST 2003

Can you post the map file?

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
ed at topozone.com
(978) 251-4242

-----Original Message-----
From: niklas wörmann [mailto:nwoe at privat.utfors.se]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 10:54 AM
To: Ed McNierney
Subject: Re: [Mapserver-users] layer not drawn in utm projection

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed McNierney" <ed at topozone.com>
To: "niklas wörmann" <nwoe at privat.utfors.se>;
<mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 4:48 PM

Niklas -

I doubt this is a bug.  I am assumeing that you made the change by changing
(or adding) a PROJECTION block at the top level of your map file to specify
UTM output.  Did you - at the same time - insert a PROJECTION block for the
ocean rectangle to indicate that it is in decimal degrees, not UTM?

- Ed

Hi!
yes i have done that, and the weird thing is that my other layers are
drawing fine, coming from the same original projection.

niklas