[Mapserver-users] Dynamic Templates in v4.0

Van Ulden, Joost jvanulde at nrcan.gc.ca
Mon Dec 15 16:00:33 EST 2003

Ok, I just figured it out.

In the MAP object (in the mapfile) I specified:
  TEMPLATEPATTERN "java_template.html|html_template.html" and removed the
TEMPLATE parameter from the WEB object.

In my initializing page I specified:
  <INPUT type="hidden" name="map_web_template" value="html_template.html">

And finally in my html template I specified:
  <INPUT type="hidden" name="map_web_template" value="[map_web_template]">

Cheers,

Joost van Ulden
Programmer/Analyst
Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
Geological Survey of Canada / Commission geologique du Canada
101 - 605 Robson Street / 101 - 605 rue Robson
Vancouver, B.C. / Vancouver (C.-B.)
V6B 5J3
Office/Bureau:  604.666.7525
fax/telecopieur: 604.666.1124