[Mapserver-users] Empty screen with .tab file?

Hugo Nathaniel Rodrigues hugo at pbh.gov.br
Tue Dec 16 08:28:54 EST 2003

how you make it works? i mean, is the same thing of the last file you send
me, and i still have this when i run:

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msDrawMap(): Failed to draw layer named 'test'.
in c:\arquivos de programas\apache
group\apache\htdocs\maisumexemploforum\mapabasico.phtml on line 8

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msOGRFileOpen(): Open failed for OGR connection
`./test.tab'. File not found or unsupported format. in c:\arquivos de
programas\apache group\apache\htdocs\maisumexemploforum\mapabasico.phtml on
line 8

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in c:\arquivos de
programas\apache group\apache\htdocs\maisumexemploforum\mapabasico.phtml on
line 9

(not the blank map, but the error messages).

Hugo Rodrigues
Analista/Consultor
SSSS - Prodabel