[Mapserver-users] How to do Filled patterns in Mapserver?

Van Ulden, Joost jvanulde at nrcan.gc.ca
Tue Dec 16 13:19:17 EST 2003

We just created a gif image to use as a SYMBOL in the polygon CLASS object.
Let me know if you need an example.

Cheers,

Joost van Ulden
Programmer/Analyst
Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
Geological Survey of Canada / Commission geologique du Canada
101 - 605 Robson Street / 101 - 605 rue Robson
Vancouver, B.C. / Vancouver (C.-B.)
V6B 5J3
Office/Bureau:  604.666.7525
fax/telecopieur: 604.666.1124