[Mapserver-users] WFS Server Configuration

Van Ulden, Joost jvanulde at nrcan.gc.ca
Tue Dec 16 14:18:00 EST 2003

Ok, could someone please confirm that my request is correct?  I would like
to return all properties of all instances of type amsco.

My request is:

http://localhost/scripts/mapserv.exe?map=wfs.map&SERVICE=WFS&VERSION=1.0.0&R
EQUEST=GetFeature&TYPENAME=amsco

But I get:

  <wfs:FeatureCollection xmlns="http://www.ttt.org/myns"
xmlns:myns="http://www.ttt.org/myns" xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs"
xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/wfs ../wfs/1.0.0/WFS-basic.xsd
http://www.ttt.org/myns
http://www.nrcan.gc.ca?SERVICE=WFS&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=DescribeFeatureType
&TYPENAME=" />

Thanks in advance!

Joost van Ulden
Programmer/Analyst
Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
Geological Survey of Canada / Commission geologique du Canada
101 - 605 Robson Street / 101 - 605 rue Robson
Vancouver, B.C. / Vancouver (C.-B.)
V6B 5J3
Office/Bureau:  604.666.7525
fax/telecopieur: 604.666.1124