[Mapserver-users] Empty screen with .tab file?

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Dec 17 10:17:24 EST 2003

Thomsen, Bo Victor wrote:

> I'll think there is a bug in the php_mapscript_41.dll regarding the use of
> tab files. I've have an MapScript application using tab-files and defined
> with with full pathnames in the map-file. The environment is win2k and using
> the ms4w ver. 0.7 setup. The application works perfectly when using the
> php_mapscript_40.dll. If I change the mapscript-dll from
> php_mapscript_40.dll to php_mapscript_41.dll I'll get the following error:

Thanks for confirming this Bo, that's exactly the information I was
looking for. It must be that there is a problem with Assefa's DLL,
either in the MapServer build or in the version of GDAL/OGR that he
uses. He is going to check that.
(Note that I'm able to load .TAB files using php_mapscript_41 on Linux
so that rules out the possibility of a MapServer bug.)

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca