[Mapserver-users] where to find free cartographic fonts andsymbol-collections?

Frieso ter Haseborg ter-haseborg at sf-datentechnik.de
Thu Dec 18 11:20:59 EST 2003

Hi,

>An excellent bunch of ttfs created by ESRI I presume.
Yes, this bunch is quite excellent, I already had it before, but I
couldn't find anything about the licensing, so I looked for
alternatives. I'm searching for fonts, which are certainly free so I can
distribute them to customers.

Do you have any clues about ESRI's position about use or distribution of
this fonts with none-ESRI-products?

I'll start to sort through the list of links, looks promising. :-D

TIA,
Frieso