[Mapserver-users] .tab files problems again

Chiang Zeliang chiang_8_3 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 23:59:07 EST 2003

Hi,

I have a similar problem and i have checked my .tab file with ogrinfo. Can
you help me and determine what type and coding should i use for this .tab
file?

thanks

From,
Zeliang

This is what i've got using ogrinfo:

Layer name: Msia_Mainroads
Geometry: Line String
Feature Count: 3662
Extent: (-85297.812205, 102267.713704) - (2090681.069111, 829390.210029)
Layer SRS WKT:
PROJCS["unnamed",
       GEOGCS["unnamed",
               DATUM["WGS_1984",
                       SPHEROID["WGS 84",6378137,298.257223563],
                       TOWGS84[0,0,0,0,0,0,0]],
               PRIMEM["Greenwich",0]
               UNIT["degree",0.0174532925199433]],
       PROJECTION["Transverse_Mercator"],
       PARAMETER["latitude_of_origin",0],
       PARAMETER["central_meridian",105],
       PARAMETER["scale_factor",0.9996],
       PARAMETER["false_easting",500000],
       PARAMETER["false_northing",0],
       UNIT["Meter",1.0]]
Rd_name: String (50.0)
Rd_No: String (50.0)
Type: String (50.0)

This is the coding i am using for this layer:

LAYER
  NAME 'Msia_Mainroads'
  TYPE line
  STATUS DEFAULT
  CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
  CONNECTION "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\VesselTracking\Data\Msia_Mainroads.TAB"
  STYLEITEM "AUTO"
  MAXSCALE 5000000.0
  CLASS
    NAME 'Msia_Mainroads'