[Mapserver-users] about shapefile

Aga Shirazi ashirazi at buffalo.edu
Tue Dec 23 11:32:03 EST 2003

I'm interested in learning about the raw shapefile and how I could write my
owm program to read it. Its just for knowledge sake so I'm really not
interested in the programs that are already out there.

I would be greatly appreciative if someone could guide me some resources.

Thanks
Aga Shirazi

--On Tuesday, December 23, 2003 11:15:50 AM -0500 Lowell Filak