[Mapserver-users] MySQL query

pxniw pxniw pxniw69 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 21:58:09 EST 2003

I have php and perl scripts working for mapserver.
I also have some other data in MySQL database.
Tables have info like: RestaurantName;City;Lat;Lon

How do I query either in PHP or Perl RestaurantName
and provide a Pin Label (Marker) for Lat Lon
coordinates on my existing mapserver layout for single
restaurant?

Ie: I have a map of Georgia displayed. User have
options to type city in text box (ie Atlanta), and hit
Go button.

How do I query the MySQL db and show restaurant
locations in existing map?

Thank You.