[Mapserver-users] httpd-error.log: Incompatible libpng version

thelen at ccgis.de thelen at ccgis.de
Sun Dec 28 11:20:42 EST 2003

Thanks Norman, thanks Daniel!!

Both ways are working properly. I understand Daniels way, because gdal
comes with its own copy of libpng (--with-png=internal). But I do not
understand Normans way to build mapserver without png! Thats just the
configure skript without the "--with-png=/usr/local"! It is working
properly, too!

Is it something like, "Oh, I (mapserver) don't know what to do with png,
let's see if gdal knows. If gdal knows, mapserver is just happy? That's an
explanation attempt for non-technicians :-)!

Thanks again! Really great!

Benjamin

CCGIS GbR - Bonn
http://www.ccgis.de