[Mapserver-users] creating windows binary installation package ??

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Mon Feb 3 04:20:48 EST 2003

Hi,

i know, that this is a bit off topic, and i have to say in advance that
we mostly use MapServer on Linux, but now we have to create a windows
mapserver (already compiled...) and than package everything into a
windows binary installation. I know a lot of folks are doing that out
there, could somebody give me advice how to do that, e.g. i assume i
need an installer program like wise package studio ? Thanks for your
help,

Michael