[Mapserver-users] Projection woes, Revisited.

Hankley, Chip Chip.Hankley at GASAI.Com
Tue Feb 4 14:51:41 EST 2003

OK,

I've added another demo onto the page:

http://207.250.243.23/projtest/projtest.html

This last one has only the two 'boxes', and the output projection is WI
State Plane South, NAD83, meters (epsg:32154). Note that this necessitated
me creating a new data set, since my other SPS83 box was FEET. The epsg code
assumes the data is meters.

I also changed the NAD27 box to be transparent with a red outline for the
last two examples (just to show for sure that it is not reprojecting).

Also, just in case anyone was wondering... those are in-line images being
created on the fly using MS (look at the source) so.. you are seeing the
real deal - i.e. I'm not making this up ;)

Thanks for the interest and help!

Chip