[Mapserver-users] create and display point obj on the fly

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Wed Feb 5 16:04:47 EST 2003

I am by no means a Windows or Perl expert however I think that if a persistent individual who chooses to use Windows wanted t, they could get things to work.
The PHP version appears to work under Windows just fine.
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by "Kieran J. Ames" <kames at keyspanenergy.com> on Wed, 05 Feb 2003 15:52:29 -0500.