[Mapserver-users] mapscript: querying w/o shape files

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu Feb 6 09:50:35 EST 2003

Unfortunately I can not try that directly right now.
However, because addFeature and queryByPoint operate on the layer level, it should work.
If it doesn't it's not much loss because a slight modification in the code would allow it to create a shapefile.
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Eric Bridger <eric at gomoos.org> on 05 Feb 2003 14:26:28 +0000.