Fw: [Mapserver-users] Digitizing maps

Paul Dymecki millardymecki at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 10 13:37:34 EST 2003

 Hi Randy,
     I was just thinking that a world file will probably not do me any good,
as i'm trying to add layers on top of a tiff file.
 So unless i make them  transparent or something i'll need vector.  I know
 there must be some algorithm for setting control points and mapping them to
 a known lat/long, so I'm looking at doing this in python maybe, possibly.
 thx,
 Paul