[Mapserver-users] Large Map Files

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Tue Feb 11 17:14:54 EST 2003

Paul -

As I've mentioned on the list before, we manage all our MAP files by processing them through the C preprocessor.  So we just put #include statements in them, run them through the C compiler's first pass, and get our MAP files.  This works fine for us, and has the added benefit of supporting #define macros, etc.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.