[Mapserver-users] swf-output progress & changelog?

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Feb 13 11:43:10 EST 2003

Recent changes to the swf was done mainly to adress changes that occured (and are
still occuring) in the mapserver core code. There was no additional
functionnalities added recently.

 As for the documenetation, It is a little out of date and is my intention to
upgrade it in the follwing days.
You can adress any issues/choices either through this list if it is of general
issue or directly to me for specific questions.

Later,

Vincent Schut wrote:

> Dear mapserver-users & developers,
>
> I am experimenting with mapserver's swf output. While updating from cvs I saw
> the mapswf.c file had changed again... I guess the info on the mapserver swf
> output info page on dmsolutions is not updated as fast as the program itself.
> Therefore I would like to come into contact with the person(s) that develop
> this nifty lovely part of mapserver...
>
> Reasons:
> I (very shortly) queried the bug database, but could not find a swf feature
> request bug. Is there any other place where swf output wishes can be
> discussed?
> Is there a changelog being keeped? Is it open to the public, e.g. me?
>
> Actually, I am very curious about the progress and the choices that maybe
> already have been made, or still must be tackled...
>
> Regards,
> Vincent.

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst