[Mapserver-users] multimap.com patent

Eric L. Blevins eblevins at insight.rr.com
Fri Feb 14 17:10:29 EST 2003

They have a link to the patent on their web site.
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1
&u=/netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=%276240360%27.WKU.&OS=PN/6240360&RS
=PN/6240360

It would be interesting to know if anyone using mapserver is infringing on
the patent.

Eric L. Blevins
www.WiFiMaps.com